"The Path to Resilience helped me break through my old pattern of ruminating on either just the good or just the bad - which tended to result in extreme highs and extreme lows. I'm more equipped to hold all of my emotions at once, recognize that they all belong together, and appreciate that side-by-side feelings are a natural (and beautiful) part of human life."
This Free Journaling Challenge highlights ideas from the 8-week Path to Resilience training
Weekly journaling blogs address the following themes:
- Week 1: Opening to emotions/ Emotional intelligence
- Week 2: Side-by-Side emotions/ Dual awareness
- Week 3: The negativity bias & The constancy of care
- Week 4: Focusing attention/ Mindfulness training
- Week 5: Dealing skillfully with difficult thoughts
- Week 6: Self-Compassion training
- Week 7: Positive Neuroplasticity training/ Growing the Good
- Week 8: Intention and practice
"Jamie Lynn lovingly and skillfully shows us how to accept and nurture ourselves, enabling the discovery of greater beauty in our sometimes messy lives." -Path to Resilience participant
Click here to learn more about the full 8-week training.
"Jamie Lynn taught me the life changing art of working with my difficult feelings and having compassion for myself." - Chitra S., writer