The Power of Presence (adults and teens ages 14 and up)/
The Playful Power of Presence (parents and children, ages 7 and up)
Scroll down to schedule a live-online session for you and your friends/family, or subscribe to learn about group trainings..
Learn tools and practices to help you to release anxiety and be present right here, right now:
* Mindful awareness of the body and your five senses
* Skills to unhook from worry and other difficult mind states
* Mindful movement & Mindful eating
* Cultivate calm, curiosity and the power to choose in the face of fear
* Soak in the good and grow a healthy sense of connection with the world
Discover the transformative power of showing up for your one wild and precious life.
View a PDF of the flyer
I'm so thankful to have taken [this] class. I feel that it has helped me to become a lot more patient, especially with my children. -Anne S., Shorewood
“Jamie Lynn’s mindfulness course gave me the tools to be present and grounded in the moment. Through the mindfulness techniques that I learned, I have become a better listener and better able to focus on the task in front of me.”
–Dr. Michael R. Lovell, President, Marquette University
Contact Jamie Lynn with questions. Subscribe to hear about our next group training.