The Power of Presence (adults and teens ages 14 and up)/
The Playful Power of Presence (parents and children, ages 7 and up)
Scroll down to schedule a live-online session for you and your friends/family, or subscribe to learn about group trainings..
Learn tools and practices to help you to release anxiety and be present right here, right now:
* Mindful awareness of the body and your five senses
* Skills to unhook from worry and other difficult mind states
* Mindful movement & Mindful eating
* Cultivate calm, curiosity and the power to choose in the face of fear
* Soak in the good and grow a healthy sense of connection with the world
Discover the transformative power of showing up for your one wild and precious life.
View a PDF of the flyer
I'm so thankful to have taken [this] class. I feel that it has helped me to become a lot more patient, especially with my children. -Anne S., Shorewood
“Jamie Lynn’s mindfulness course gave me the tools to be present and grounded in the moment. Through the mindfulness techniques that I learned, I have become a better listener and better able to focus on the task in front of me.”
–Dr. Michael R. Lovell, President, Marquette University